Thursday 6 May 2010

A rant in all its pure, simplistic beauty.

Ding dong the iPod's dead! Hooray! Stupid bloody shiny piece of monkey rectum gave up the ghost this morning in response to absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Now the loss of an iPod is one thing, but thanks to how bloody ridiculous and stupid Apples software is, all of the music I have paid for from iTunes cannot be copied directly onto my wifes Creative Zen! I have to now buy a load of blank cd's to copy it onto disc, then back onto the computer so I can play music I have already paid for!

Now I wouldn't mind, but I do not illegally download music, so I have to pay AGAIN a small sum to play music I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR!

That and iTunes has completely and totally fucked up all of the locations of the music files on my computer, and deleted music from iTunes that I downloaded which I now cannot get back without paying for it again!

Thank you Apple, I sincerely hope you do not fall down the stairs onto a skateboard full of rusty nails that give you tetinus, before rolling down the road with you still stuck to it and rolling in front of a truck which knocks you into the air, where you are sucked into the rapidly twirling blades of a jet engine which shreds you and fires your vaporised remains over a forty square mile radius.

Thank you.

P.s. FUCK YOU APPLE!


PRICKS!

1 comment: