Thursday 22 July 2010

The kids are alright! Probably anyway, they were armed when I let them out to play.....

Haven't had a good shout in a while and now my time has come! Mwuhahaha!

(Rant inspired by Sarah "Pyroriffic" Cawkwell and a stupid bitch from Redruth)

I was driving around the other day, smiling softly, death-metal blaring out of the radio, when I saw a woman approach the kerb with her little girl clutched firmly by the hand and look both ways. Now, I wasn't speeding because in towns and near houses I just don't do that, but what the woman did made me use the phrase "cupid stunt", or similar at about 400 decibels.

She had the girl stand at the edge of the pavement, look both ways for any sings of danger, saw me coming along in my little green death-mobile, grabbed the girl tighter by the hand and RAN THE FUCK STRAIGHT ACROSS THE ROAD.

Now what the hell does that teach the little girl? "If you see danger, stop, look, listen, then run like shit and hope nothing bad happens?"

Yeah, good parenting...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds about right I'm afraid and I've had the same happen to me on the estate we live on.

    Were you in Camborne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the road in front of Carn Brea funnily enough.

    ReplyDelete